Here's an example: I wrote "hold a baby" and "Meet Kristen K" on my list. You could call that a two-fer, since Miss K is a baby, but since I've been around her mum for all four of her older siblings also being babies, and still haven't ever held one, it wasn't really a given!
Anyhoo, meeting Kristen made the list because her mum and I live a couple of hours away from each other. Add to that I work 70 hour weeks and am setting up a business, and she has five kids, including a three month old (due to this comparison, I rarely refer to myself as "busy"). Ergo, the chance to meet Miss K was looking a little hard to come by.
I spent December 31 filling in my 100 List. On Januray 1st I received a text from Miss K's mum - "are you home tomorrow?". Amazingly, I had taken one extra day of annual leave, and was home. And Miss K's entire family were in my area of the world. So they all come to my house, and I met her AND held her. (PS yes I was terrified I would drop/break/taint her, but it just seemed to "meant to be" to ignore!!). And that happened on JANUARY 2!!!!
My point is, this list is bing bang dang POWERFUL!
- Teach Suki to jump through a hoop
- Make Kale chips
- Ride a horse
- Visit Germany
- Have 12 proper dates with Z
- Instigate Family Meetings
- Find my circle - working on this one with the help of the Goddess Circle, and loving every minute of it
- Complete 2011 ....
- and 2012 Scrapbooks
- Quit smoking - too soon to call? I'm 21 days smoke free today
- Go out dancing with Z at least 3 times - one in January, two to go!
- South Melbourne Market - can't believe it took me so long! I love it there, and will be going back at least fortnightly from now (January) onwards.
- Meet Kristen R - done, and she is SUCH a sweetie, I want her to come and live with us. Can't believe I don't have any photos!!
- Build a relationship with our new vet - done! Suki does make this pretty easy!!
- Have a conversation with both Oma M and Oma B
- Menstrual mapping, with Jo's products from The Red Box Company
And now, my lovely ones, it's your turn!!
I don't want you to miss out on this really powerful tool. This is the perfect piece to add to your MY 2013 Planner, in fact. And I want you to fill it in and enjoy the magic so much, that I've made you a worksheet. AND you can download it for FREE. Hoorayzies!!